When you are ready to purchase an instrument, 100% of what has been paid in rent may be applied toward the purchase! If you love your rental and wish to purchase that particular instrument, you certainly can. But, we understand that over time, your skill level will have grown and you may very well need a higher quality instrument than the rental. Your equity can also be applied to other shop-owned instruments as well!
Requirements that must be met:
- Rental account is up to date.
- The rental must be returned in good condition, allowing for normal wear and tear.
- The instrument for purchase must be the same kind as rental (ie violin/violin, cello/cello, etc).
- Taxes and insurance are not applied.
- Equity will apply to up to 50% of the purchase price.